Trees365 17:365


Trees365 17:365, originally uploaded by lisibo.

This picture was taken on the way home from Surrey, somewhere near Leatherhead.

As we drove along, I was struck by the lovely trees along the road and spent significant periods of the journey back to Sutton Coldfield taking photographs. Some were taken thorough the glass and others involved opening the window and taking the photos as quickly as possible. This caused great hilarity in the back as my kids hid under blankets, behind cuddly toys and generally were rather amused by the wind whipping though the car.

I took this one as I couldn't believe how tall it was and liked the delicate feathery branches.

I also took some rather lovely photos as we sped along the motorway - check out my set 'Sunset on the M40'

0 comments: